Access to the site and it's services
We get information about you in a range of ways...
Information you give us:
- We collect your: Full name, email address, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), country and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information we get from others:
- We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information automatically collected:
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site. Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website.
Web Beacons: We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services at customers request.
Sharing of personal information
We may your personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymised data with others for their own uses.
Information choices and changes
Our marketing emails, we may tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Security of your personal information
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
Standard Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) for our clients
We respect your professional work as well as other intellectual property shared with us and will only use it to assist you with your project. Your copyrighted materials will remain 100% yours.
Pixel2HTML will not take your designs or artworks and other intellectual property for use on any other site, resell it, or give it to anyone under any circumstance.
Pixel2HTML guarantees that all information that you share with us, including artwork and other intellectual property, contact information, and client notes, will remain confidential and only shared within our team and internal communication tools to serve your needs.
Pixel2HTML will never contact your clients or the clients of your clients without your prior express written agreement. We respect you and your business.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Pixel2HTML may disclose any such information in response to a valid order of a court or other government body or as required by law, but only that portion of the Confidential Information which is legally required to be disclosed, or such information as may be required to resolve any dispute between you and Pixel2HTML.
Changes to this policy
Last updated: September 17th, 2016.